[PlanetCCRMA] PlanetCCRMA *not* in the press

Nicholas Manojlovic nicholasmanojlovic@gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:51:01 2007

------=_Part_125026_30931852.1186534235353

When F7 came out, they annoced respins.org - a place to share your own spins
of Fedora.

Fernando, where does the distro stand in terms of using
trade-marks/copyright material from stanford? In theory, is it legal to
distribute our own ccrma on such a website as a stand-alone?