[PlanetCCRMA] Re: PlanetCCRMA digest, Vol 1 #1858 - 2 msgs

John Dey jsdey@optonline.net
Thu Oct 19 17:54:01 2006

Hi List

Anthony Green informed me of the real-time patches that are being added
to the linux kernel (See url.)  Does any one know (1) how close the new
version will be to the patches being used for the CCRMA kernel and (2)
will the patches work with the 64 bit processors?  Any additional
information would be greatly appreciated by me.  Thanks.

John Dey