[PlanetCCRMA] Re: PlanetCCRMA digest, Vol 1 #1858 - 2 msgs

Beepo / Vanguard beepo@vanguard.fi
Mon Oct 16 13:34:01 2006

Hi cyrill,

The safe bet would be Fedora Core 4 and Planet CCRMA. I my self am just
setting up FC5 with Planet CCRMA on the separate system for testing and I
still do all my 'real' video and audio work on FC4.

Fernando is doing amazing job keeping up with Fedora releases and always
tries to provide the most stable system available. However as I've
understood there's more than enough work to do so I suspect that the
usable Planet CCRMA on FC6 will take at least couple of months after the
official release of FC6.

So if You're new to linux I would recommend the FC4 release. However if
you are fluid with Linux and just the packaging system (RPM) is a new
approach to you it might be in your ineterests to try with FC5.

Best Regards:
  Beepo