[PlanetCCRMA] RE: Nando is a good guy

LinuxMedia linuxmedia4@netscape.net
Thu May 4 20:04:02 2006

 > Fernando,

 > you deserve a great thank you for the efforts
 > done for us all.

 > THANK YOU!

 > You also should be awarded a Soviet type "hero
 > of labor" medal for the invested time and high
 > quality of the work done.

Yeah, I'm glad someone spoke up. I'll tell you, all the hard work and
attention Fernando has put into this certainly has made setting up a
good low latency DAW much easier. And it was pointed out in the past how
quickly Fernando responds to each person's concerns. We're very lucky to
have all that you have offered Fernando. I'm working on my contributions
to the Linux Audio community and will try to be of help if I can here,
but I still have a lot to learn.

Thanks,
Rocco