[PlanetCCRMA] csound, pd, supercollider, alsaplayer, rezound, etc.

Matt Barber brbrofsvl@gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 13:32:01 2006

------=_Part_47342_24626866.1149971510833

Hello,

Has there been any work on csound, pd, or supercollider for FC5?  It seems
like Fedora 5 has brought about tons of major changes.  Anyway, I'd love to
help out with testing or anything else if there have been specific problems
with any of them.  Ditto for alsaplayer and rezound... is there anything
else like alsaplayer that can connect to jack?  Xmms-jack works if you have
bio2jack (so does mplayer), but I don't know of anything else that matches
the slim ease of alsaplayer.

Thanks,

Matt

------=_Part_47342_24626866.1149971510833

Hello,<br><br>Has there been any work on csound, pd, or supercollider for FC5?&nbsp; It seems like Fedora 5 has brought about tons of major changes.&nbsp; Anyway, I'd love to help out with testing or anything else if there have been specific problems with any of them.&nbsp; Ditto for alsaplayer and rezound... is there anything else like alsaplayer that can connect to jack?&nbsp; Xmms-jack works if you have bio2jack (so does mplayer), but I don't know of anything else that matches the slim ease of alsaplayer.

------=_Part_47342_24626866.1149971510833--