[PlanetCCRMA] missing plugins

Sat Jun 10 12:55:02 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-10 at 14:39 -0500, Link Swanson wrote:

> Probably a stupid question (which you've all come to expect from me), but
> I upgraded to FC5 CCRMA and I've noticed that some of my favaorite plugins
> are not showing up in Ardour or Jack-Rack (freeverb, canyon delay, and
> others).
>
> What should I do to get these plugins back?

Freeverb is part of cmt, you should get it if you install that package.
I can't remember which ladspa plugin collection, but one of them was
giving me problems when trying to load it in a host. I had to go into
the "Security Level Configuration" panel, then into the SELinux tab,
open "Compatibility" and check "Allow the use of shared libraries with
Text Relocation". Ardour should report the error if you run into this.

-- Fernando