[PlanetCCRMA] Installing the kernel (2.6.16-1.2080.13.rrt.rhfc4.ccrma) source rpms using YUM on fedora 4

David Beetham dave@paranoise.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Jun 9 11:10:03 2006

I've just installed the NVIDIA driver for my fedora kernel
2.6.16-1.2111_FC4 and udring the install I had to create the kernel
modules using the source packages, this worked ok ...

However I wanted to do the same for the 2.6.16-1.2080.13.rrt.rhfc4.ccrma
but I didn't have the kernel sources so I couldn't build the kernel
modules for this kernel ...

I tried installing them via YUM but the sources are not in the same
repos as the binaries ...

I've had a lot of help so far but I've got a bit stuck on getting
setting up YUM to point to the source rpms ...

Can anyone help me out with this ...

I'm running fedora 4 ...

Cheers,

DaveB