[PlanetCCRMA] jackd and two Delta1010 cards

Mark Knecht markknecht@gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 18:09:37 2006

Bob,

First - congrats!

Second - could you publish how you did it? This topic comes up 3-4
times a year and it would be great to have an app note somewhere -
email archives or on the Planet web site itself - that explains how
one person did it.

Cheers,
Mark