[PlanetCCRMA] i386 or x86_64

Brandon Stuckert bstuckert@gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 19:15:56 2006

------=_Part_84206_9465560.1152404639454

Hi, just a quick question.  I am about to try to install Fedora core 5 and
the planet ccrma packages.  I have an athlon64 3000+ and was wondering which
version of Fedora I should install - the i386 or x86_64.  I think I remember
reading a while ago that x86_64 is not supported by planet ccrma and that I
should go with i386.  If this is true then it should be noted on the planet
ccrma install instructions page.  I would also like to say that it is a
great thing that you guys are doing, your efforts are much appreciated.

-Brandon Stuckert