[PlanetCCRMA] Re: PlanetCCRMA digest, Vol 1 #1567 - 3 msgs

PMG p_m_groarke@yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 24 08:39:01 2006

Hello! I've been using CCRMA for a while now, and had
some questions to ask. I've recently had problems when
building programs from source. Some developement
packages aren't provided for some libraries (like
libsndfile, which I had a great head-ache to install,
but finally succeeded :). I was wondering if  there is
a way to get around building programs that require
such dev-libraries that aren't provided?

Also, My Nvidia video card module doesn't work with
CCRMA's kernel (so my computer crashes sometimes, ex:
screensaver). Anyway, if you anyone can help?

Thanx for a great audio suite, it really helped me out
alot!
PMG