[PlanetCCRMA] alsa-lib,devel and alsa-utils package

Solv (sent by Nabble.com) Solv <andy.j@cornerstone.edu.au>
Fri Jan 13 05:06:01 2006

------=_Part_99_11590635.1137157498214

It seems that there is an error in the configuration of the repo, as apt detects an upgrade of these packages to the standard FC4 package, and I have to force the version to the ccrma one to get it to stay put.
Sent from the PlanetCCRMA - General forum at Nabble.com.