[PlanetCCRMA] alsa-lib,devel and alsa-utils package

Matt Marian matt1@mattmarian.homelinux.com
Fri Jan 13 08:13:01 2006

Solv (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:

> It seems that there is an error in the configuration of the repo, as
> apt detects an upgrade of these packages to the standard FC4 package,
> and I have to force the version to the ccrma one to get it to stay put.
> Sent from the PlanetCCRMA - General
> <http://www.nabble.com/PlanetCCRMA---General-f520.html> forum at
> Nabble.com.

I have been getting the same for about a week now - with no other
updates listed.
had wondered If I have something setup incorrectly.
System has been functioning fine for several months now- ( at least it
SEEMED to be ok )
What I mean is I don't believe I changed anything on my end  IE - being
too clever and messing up the config

any thoughts ?
thanks
Matt