[PlanetCCRMA] moving PlanetCCRMA to Fedora Extras?

Tracey Hytry shakti@bayarea.net
Sun Feb 26 22:44:01 2006

> I had also started work on a build server and environment here at CCRMA
> so that other PlanetCCRMA'lites could help me in the build process.
> Maybe you would be interested in helping? (in addition of course of the
> extras integration, both are not exclusive...)
>
> -- Fernando

That would be cool.

I have a number of updated(newer then the planet's) and new sound apps that I've compiled locally on this machine(FC3).  It would be nice if there was a way to direct the energy toward the common good instead.

Of course, if you set up a build server you would have to find even more time to write some docs for folks to be able to use and contribute to it.

Tracey.