[PlanetCCRMA] Re: From zero to DAW in 2 hours !

David Slimp rock808@gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:11:05 2006

Hmmm.. that looks like the system is trying to do something
with both your ice and intel8x0 card.  From what I've read
there could easily be problems trying to get two cards to
work together.  So, I'd recommend disabling the intel8x0
card (at least for now).  Probably something you can do from
the BIOS.  If not, then someone else on the list would have
to help you with that.

... let's see if the fresh install wipes clean any bad/old settings.

David

--
David Slimp
rock808@gmail.com

"On proprietary platforms, eventually you'll run into 'you can't do that.'
 On open platforms, you'll run into 'you have to learn more to do that.' "
 -- Ian Smith-Heisters