[PlanetCCRMA] From zero to DAW in 2 hours !

David Slimp rock808@gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 13:51:00 2006

Yes.  If you already have a (somewhat) fresh install of FC4
then that should be fine to put CCRMA on top of.

I think it's very important that you have not already mixed
up different repositories, to keep that variable to a minumum.

The Julia card should be fine, but perhaps someone else
on this list who's using a similar card would be nice enough
to chime in and just let everyone know if there are
any "gotchas".

Hope it's working for you soon!

David