[PlanetCCRMA] hardware question - USB and Firewire

David Slimp rock808@gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:43:01 2006

There is a LOT of good things said about the Delta 1010LT.

I just got one and am very happy for the most part.
(some minor glitch - probably just with my personal system
is keeping me from a couple midi apps at the moment).

Might take a look at that too.
http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--MDOD1010LT

David