[PlanetCCRMA] SB Live (ca0106) and hundreds of xrun messages

greg mccourt greg.mccourt@EF.com
Wed Feb 8 10:48:01 2006

------_=_NextPart_001_01C62CDE.6326AC9B

Hi. I bought the same card. It sucks! I've had the same problems you are =
experiencing and more. No solutions. I don't think Fernando should be =
chasing after Creative SB inconsistancies---the community really needs =
to send them the message that we won't buy their products unless they =
can deliver quality consistant products. I'll trade my new SB 7.1s for =
an older SB Live Value! At least the later works...

DON'T BUY A SB 7.1! I don't know why Alsa claims it's supported because =
I've bought two and neither work under Planet or any Alsa driver i've =
tried. Jack just pukes at it.