[PlanetCCRMA] SB Live (ca0106) and hundreds of xrun messages

David Slimp rock808@gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:39:01 2006

Hmmm.. Well, I just said in the last message
that I DID get it to work.

I'm not sure exactly how well yet... or to what
extent, but I am able to run qjackctl, hydrogen, qsynth, and ardour

I still have more testing to do... being a $30 card I don't
expect much out of it.  I'll report back with my findings.

Have you tried making the changes (settings) I mentioned
in the last post?  I think the BIGGEST factor was setting
the Audio setting to "Playback only".... rather than "Duplex".

I don't know how this will end up affecting me, but haven't
noticed anything in the last 8 hours.

What are settings are YOU using ?

David