[PlanetCCRMA] SB Live (ca0106) and hundreds of xrun messages

David Slimp rock808@gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:21:14 2006

For the last few weeks I'd been playing with CCRMA and apps using the
built-in intel soundcard.  I decided to take advantage of my SL Live card,
but am getting hundreds of xrun messages.  Even trying to start jackd
from a pure command line login.

# cat /proc/asound/cards
0 [CA0106         ]: CA0106 - CA0106
                     Live! 7.1 24bit [SB0410] at 0xb800 irq 22
1 [M1x1           ]: USB-Audio - Midisport 1x1
                     Midiman Midisport 1x1 at usb-0000:00:1d.2-2, full speed

--
David Slimp
rock808@gmail.com

"On proprietary platforms, eventually you'll run into 'you can't do that.'
 On open platforms, you'll run into 'you have to learn more to do that.' "
 -- Ian Smith-Heisters