[PlanetCCRMA] help with planetccrma FC5 install

Martin Dupras martindupras@gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 09:26:01 2006

------=_Part_25648_21091193.1155399936550

Thanks for the reply.

I do have the latest yum from the planetccrma repository, and as far as I
can tell I do have the proper kernel sources, i.e. they show up in
/usr/src/kernels. Or am I missing something?

Would it be worth removing all the kernels and kernels sources manually
(with rpm, perhaps) then regetting the latest planetccrma kernel and
sources? Or is there a chance that may break something?

Thanks.

- martin