[PlanetCCRMA] Gnome vs. KDE - Operability within the confines of Planet CCRMA

Mark Knecht markknecht@gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:18:01 2006

Roy,
   They both work. I prefer Gnome as it seems to load fewer processes
and seems to use less memory but I've used KDE and it's worked fine,
as does fluxbox, openbox and FVWM-Crystal.

   Lots of choices.

Cheers,
Mark