[PlanetCCRMA] no real time! fc3 recent update

Luis Garrido garrido_luis@hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:26:01 2005

Hmmm, yeah, this happened to me a couple of days ago.

Somehow the realtime-lsm module was wiped or disabled, don't know how or
when, although pam is a likely culprit. The stable "ll" kernel didn't
notice, but the edge "rdt" did.

I run my own custom kernel, so I recompiled it (including the realtime-lsm)
and reinstalled it. This fixed the issue.

Perhaps forcing a reinstall of the Planet kernel may do the trick for you.
You can also try to see if the stable kernel shows this problem.

HTH. Regards,

Luis