[PlanetCCRMA] apt repo for fedora extras & extras development?

Nigel Henry cave.dnb@tiscali.fr
Mon Oct 31 12:14:01 2005

On Monday 31 October 2005 04:02, Michael Gurevich wrote:
> I've been looking for this too. I did some research and found that
> rpm.livna.org seems to have up-to-date Fedora Extras:
> http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/3/i386/RPMS.extras/
>
> but there doesn't seem to be a pkglist.extras, so apt can't find it. I
> wonder if this is by design?
>
> Michael.

Hi Michael. Sorry not to have come back sooner. I've been trying to get some
audio apps running with wine. As nobody else has come back with any
suggestions, I presume that there isn't an apt repository for Fedora-extras.
I'll just have to go with Yum for those. It's only for deps for two apps.
Smack. A drum machine, which needs om, and omins as deps. Unfortunately om
has a load of deps. Gtkmm, glibmm,libsigc++-2.0, and the list goes on. The
other app is Sineshaper. A synth, which also needs gtkmm, and the rest. I'm
not too good working with tarballs, and thought an apt repo would speed
things up a bit. Many thanks anyway, for replying. All the best. Nigel.