[PlanetCCRMA] mic Pa_SetupDeviceFormat error

Tom Poe tompoe@studioforrecording.org
Mon Oct 17 10:04:01 2005

--------------060107080508080303020806

" Pa_SetupDeviceFormat: HW does not support 2 channels" is the error
message for the mic, when I click on the mic icon.

I've been using Audacity with some luck, but, apparently did something
right, and now it no longer lets me load .aup files or have an activated
mic.

The error message with file load of show.aup is:
Audacity did not recognize the file type . . . .

I'm running FC1 and CCRMA.  I have been using apt-get.  Does anyone know
the steps to remove Audacity and reinstall?
Thanks,
Tom

--------------060107080508080303020806

begin:vcard
fn:Tom Poe
n:Poe;Tom
org:Open Studios
adr:;;510 15th Avenue;Charles City;IA;50616;USA
email;internet:tompoe@studioforrecording.org
title:Director
tel;work:641-228-3271
tel;home:641-228-3271