[PlanetCCRMA] hydrogen-drumkits already in hydrogen fc3 rpm?

Nick Treleaven trelreal@hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:00:01 2005

Hi,
For a while I wondered why the hydrogen-0.9.2-2.rhfc3.ccrma rpm was quite a
bit bigger than the previous 0.9.1 version (I don't have much HD space so
I'm pedantic about these things :)) - today I did a diff of the list of
files in the hydrogen package versus the hydrogen-drumkits package; the
result being that there's nothing in hydrogen-drumkits that isn't already in
hydrogen. So, presumably this is a minor bug?
Thanks for the new Hydrogen though, I'll have fun using it,
Nick Treleaven