[PlanetCCRMA] Is a newer liblrdf possibly available for FC2?

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Tue Jan 25 15:32:01 2005

Thanks. I appreciate that you'll look at it. Hopefully it will be easy to do.

I'm not sure Aqualung is quite worth your efforts supporting yet. It's
a bit nicer than alsaplayer but essentially in the same space. Maybe
you'll add that one of these days.

The project here right now is my wife's new 160GB drive needed to get
filled up a bit so we've ripped about 150 CDs and have maybe 200 more
to go. That said she's looking for a simple player that supports
playing complete direcotries of ogg files easily, mp3 if possible, and
easy generation of custom playlists. The goal is to have the whole
collection online and pumped into the big stereo.

Thanks for your help,
Mark