[PlanetCCRMA] Installing the ccrma kernal

aaron Moore aaronmoore@linuxmail.org
Mon Jan 24 09:17:01 2005

Hi ccrma
Have just tried to install the kernals for fedora 2.  Unfortunately when I test them I get no connection to the net and the sound card (that was recognised) made a stream of nasty repetative sounds.
The original kernal still works fine.  If I upgrade my distibution and download the ccrma audio apps with the original kernal will one of the new kernals use the new downloaded apps, or have I gone badly wrong?
Thanks in advance
Aaron