[PlanetCCRMA] RE: ATHLON BOARD

marcelo schultes schultex@hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 18:55:02 2005

->>I have a BioStar M7NCD motherboard with an AMD Athlon 2500+ XP and
>>PC3200 DDR memory. I have not been able to get the system to  run
>>Planet CCRMA stabely -- even after much kind help from the mailing list.
>>So I am replacing the board, and would be interested in recommendations
>>(al ..
>>long as it is not BioStar).<-

>Whatever you do, stay away from nforce.  Those things'll make you cry,
>man.

>Matt

Strange, my Asus A7N2-VM, with onboard nvidia graphics is now running Jack
at 10.7 ms rock solid without problems. My audio card is an audiophile
24/96.

All the way you are the consumer, buy a mother, install it, and if it fails
to run Planet properly return it and get another. I hope it helps.
Cheers
Marcelo

MSN Messenger: converse online com seus amigos .
http://messenger.msn.com.br