[PlanetCCRMA] Rebuilding Kernel 2.6.10

Saul Lethbridge saul_lethbridge@hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 17:56:02 2005

Ok...I need to rebuild my kernel to install my audio card driver. However I
haven't had much help/luck so far. I have installed
kernel-2.6.10-2.1.ll.src.rpm - I was told that this should put a
corresponding spec file in /usr/src/redhat/SPECS - however after installing
(I'm not convinced it actually did as it isnt' listed as installed in
synaptic) the only spec file I have is kernel.spec

I assume that without this spec file I won't be able to rebuild my kernel?
Can anybody help? I really want to check out all these audio apps, and don't
want to be forced to Windows again (even if it is easier to install a
driver).

Are you right for each other? Find out with our Love Calculator:
http://fun.mobiledownloads.com.au/191191/index.wl?page=191191text