[PlanetCCRMA] Problems with qt33 and Muse

Neil Klepeis nklepeis@sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 2 16:04:01 2005

Hi,

I installed the qt33 package on my FC1 PlanetCCRMA set and then compiled
the latest Muse version 0.7.1pre3 from source.  It compiles OK, but I
get the following message when trying to run it:

muse: relocation error: muse: undefined symbol:
_Z7copyBltP7QPixmapiiPKS_iiii

I have the QTDIR and the LD_LIBRARY_DIR variables set to the
/usr/lib/qt-3.3.3 directory.  But only the old /usr/lib/qt-3.1 directory
is set in ld.so.conf.

I'm kinda new with the whole installing-multiple-QT's-on-one-box thing.
  Can anyone help me figure out what to do?

Thanks,
Neil