[PlanetCCRMA] Re: PlanetCCRMA digest, Vol 1 #1140 - 7 msgs

Michele Spinolo michele.spinolo@tin.it
Thu Feb 24 15:28:01 2005

> Bummer. Actually RME does handle 24-bit 96KHz audio thorugh bonding.
> Half the number of channels but all the data gets through.
> Unfortunately my 96KHz Pro Tools harware doesn't support bonding and
> turns off the ADAT interface when I run 96KHz sessions.
>
> Wish I had a good answer for you.
>
> - Mark

mmm you're right: it's possible to use 2 adat channels at the same time to
get 24bit/96khz support.

Fernando, does z8.8a support such a thing?

And if it does don't you think guys I will still have a problem due to phase
shift on some adat channels? or does z8.8a reconstruct the signal clock?

Thanks!
Michele