[PlanetCCRMA] First Linux Song

Shayne O'Connor forums@machinehasnoagenda.com
Sun Feb 13 14:55:02 2005

sorry if this is considered cross-posting (i've posted this to LAU), but
seeing as it was planet ccrma that gave me a working, stable audio
system, i thought i'd share with you my first song from linux :)

http://www.machinehasnoagenda.com/downloads/The_Girls_-_The_Sailor.ogg

as noted on the LAU thread, there are some pretty fundamental flaws with
this song - guitar is out of tune for one thing ... in any case, six
months ago, i was sure i'd never make a song in linux, but now i've
finished a song quicker than i ever could under windows :)

thanx to fernando for all his help, and everyone else on this wonderful
list!

shayne o'connor