[PlanetCCRMA] Advice on Music Laptop?

andersvi@extern.uio.no andersvi@extern.uio.no
Sat Aug 27 06:44:02 2005

I have been using such a laptop for the last 12 or so months,
with fc2 and fc3 and planetccrma kernels.

Everything has been straight forward with running linux,
software, connecting hardware etc (apart from some troubles with
"denormal" numbers in certain apps in the beginning, which all
seem to have disappeared now).

-anders