[PlanetCCRMA] Building lilypond on RHEL4

Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale Arnaud.Gomes@ircam.fr
Tue Aug 23 08:22:00 2005

Hi,

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@ccrma.Stanford.EDU> writes:

> I just set up a build root in my new build server with centos 4 just to
> test this and managed to build lilypond (and its dependencies). I'm not
> sure what may be wrong but the error looks suspiciously familiar
> (meaning I hit it at some point in the past), but I don't remember when.
> I'll send you the spec files I just used off the list.

I have just got time to look into PlanetCCRMA again these last few
days. I have managed to build large parts of the distribution, but
some packages require a bit of work. I hope I will be able to sort
most of the problems out quite fast; anyway, I will let you know.

So, just to let you know I have not forgotten. :-) Are you still
planning to set up a build server?

--
Arnaud