[PlanetCCRMA] Crackling sound - ATI Rage Fury Pro?

mArukqs marukas@hardcore.lt
Wed Aug 24 12:59:01 2005

Hello,

sometimes I get crackling sound when working with jack application (f.e.
Ardour, Hydrogen) - sometimes it occurs while scrolling the web page in
Mozilla, but sometimes it occurs when no browsers are open.

My configuration is AMD Athlon +3000, ATI Rage Fury Pro, M-Audio
Audiophile 2496, NVidia motherboard, 512 RAM, 7200rpm disks on reiserfs,
Fedora Core 2 with latest CCRMA applications.

All the requirements from ardour.org are met. What can be faulty? Is it
the problem of my ATI card?