[PlanetCCRMA] ecamegapedal

Sat Aug 20 10:14:01 2005

On Sat, 2005-08-20 at 01:31, Sam Williams wrote:
> Many Thanks Fernando!
> Impressive speed with the fix!

Not really, this has been broken for a very long time :-)

Kai: the problem was old code in the original spec file for building
ecasound, it was calling %{__strip} and that started to not work in fc2,
I think. The symptom was undefined symbols in the link stage of
ecamegapedal. Shoul have looked at this earlier.

-- Fernando