[PlanetCCRMA] FC4 package config stuff

Nathaniel Virgo nathaniel.virgo@ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 20 04:09:01 2005

I installed FC4, uncommented all the relevant  lines in
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/*.list and did a dist-upgrade.  Perhaps this was
a bit rash but I was quite happily mixing repositories on FC1 using
ATrpms' medley-package-config.  This seems to have resulted in the
Planet CCRMA repository being removed from my apt configuration.  I
think what happened was that an ATrpms apt config package got installed
and clashed with the Planet configuration (unfortunately I didn't keep
apt's output when I did the dist-upgrade).  The contents of
/etc/apt/sources.list.d now look like this:

atrpms.list
dag.list.rpmsave
newrpms.list.rpmsave
atrpms.list.rpmnew
dries.list.rpmsave
os.list.rpmsave
base.list
freshrpms.list.rpmsave

and if I do a dist-upgrade the only package it wants to install is
redhat-rpm-config, so I'm not sure if I should let it do that.

If someone could let me know a the cleanest way to sort this out I would
be very grateful.

Nathaniel