[PlanetCCRMA] planetedge kernels and POSIX semaphores

Charlls Quarra charlls_quarra@yahoo.com.ar
Sat Aug 6 06:20:02 2005

escribió:

>  Hi,
>
> I've installed 2.4.26-1.ll. Looking in the config
> file
> i can't find a config option for enabling or
> configuring Posix semaphores. Any knows where can i
> learn about these options? Are they enabled in the
> kernel?. Im trying some basic shared memory code and
> get errors like "sem_open: function not
> implemented"...

Looking a bit more into this, i found this mail from a
year ago:

http://ccrma-mail.stanford.edu/pipermail/planetccrma/2004-July/005471.html

Yikes, this is bad. I assume just applying some NPTL
patch to the kernel source and recompiling won't just
work?

> On a related issue, what is the apt-get handle for
> planetedge kernels? is possible to try out 2.6
> kernels
> in my RH9 system?

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar