[PlanetCCRMA] Lookign for quick, simple, command line MIDI recorder

Charles Fox charles@robots.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 26 02:04:02 2005

Thanks -- that's exactly what I was looking for.

By the way, is there a way to configure it to always use the same port so
I don't have to specify the -p option every time I record and play ?