[PlanetCCRMA] Lecommended sampler with included sample editor

mArukqs marukas@hardcore.lt
Tue Apr 26 00:30:01 2005

Soundtracker has ONLY ONE jack output and it hangs my X on startup often
so I need to switch to text mode and kill it :/

I want to route sampler outputs to different ardour tracks (for example, I
want to add some distrotion on my bass drum and flanger on hi hats using
ardour mixer, TAP stereo echo on melodic instrument etc).

I thought "okay, probably there is no sampler with built in editor
released. But there is a sampler called Simsam". In Simsam I was able to
add as many Jack outputs I need. I thought that I find a solution.

Unfortunately when I closed Simsam and opened it again all my created Jack
outputs were lost and only master output was left :~(

Then I tried Specimen - specimen has nice sample preview button, but only
one jack output too. When I launch one more Specimen it does not appear in
jack client list.

mArukqs