[PlanetCCRMA] Re: [Alsa-user] Audio interface compatibility

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Mon Apr 25 09:02:01 2005

No - that means it's on the list. My card wason the list for a year at
least before it worked well enough for me to use every day.

that said you need to check out the FreeBob project. This is the only
program I know of for supporting Firewire devices under Alsa. Check
out their compatibility before you do anythign requiring money.

- Mark