[PlanetCCRMA] Not so YUMie

Chris Camacho c.camacho@ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 8 15:55:00 2005

Synaptics is putting out this error when I click the "reload" button

The repository might be no longer available or could not be contacted
because of network problems. If available an older version of the failed
index will be used. Otherwise the repository will be ignored. Check your
network connection and the correct writing of the repository address in
the preferences.

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt/fedora/3/i386/base/pkglist.planetccrma:
Size mismatch
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/apt/fedora/3/i386/base/pkglist.planetcore:
Size mismatch

Its was working fine, then one went then they both did...

I tried using the search facility on the site to find a list of mirrors
but got

  ht://Dig error

htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this
site by sending an e-mail to: root@localhost <mailto:root@localhost> The
error message is:

Unable to read word database file '/usr/ccrma/web/htdig/db.words.db'
Did you run htdig?