[PlanetCCRMA] Latest updates = total freeze

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Thu Apr 7 10:44:01 2005

On 07 Apr 2005 10:20:28 -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
<nando@ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:

> > Hmmm, that should have no consequences, the rtirq script is meaningless
> > in the stable kernel as there are no separate processes and schedulling
> > priorities for the interrupts. A newer/better version I just got from
> > Rui is in the works.
>
> Done, it is in the repository... you could upgrade if you want to test
> it. Could you check (before or after) what the priorities of the
> interrupts are? (the new version has much better reporting of the status
> - thanks Rui!):
>   /etc/rc.d/init.d/rtirq status

What kernels do we need to be running to use this and get meaningful results?

[root@Godzilla root]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/rtirq status

  PID CLS RTPRIO  NI PRI %CPU STAT COMMAND

[root@Godzilla root]# uname -a
Linux Godzilla 2.6.10-2.1.ll.rhfc2.ccrma #1 Thu Dec 30 06:24:24 EST
2004 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
[root@Godzilla root]#

Granted, I did NOT update to anything new. I jsut tried running what
was here. I've started getting more xruns over the last few days so I
guess I need to do some work. (If I knew *what* work to do!) ;-)
Thanks,
Mark