[PlanetCCRMA] Latest updates = total freeze

Shayne O'Connor forums@machinehasnoagenda.com
Thu Apr 7 06:50:02 2005

sorry to jump the gun on this one, but after all the trouble i've had
today, i updated through synaptic and was pleased to see and updated
planetcore and planetedge, so i grabbed em hoping they'd solve some of
the problems ...

but both the updated planetedge and planetcore alsa modules and kernels
are totally broken for me and my SB Live ... as soon as i try to start
qjackctl in either kernel, the machine locks hard and i have to reboot
from the reset button.

also - the stable kernel fails to load the rtirq module on my machine ...

... doggamn :(

shayne