[PlanetCCRMA] how to install ccrma on ppc based system

ernst@pulsewidth.ca ernst@pulsewidth.ca
Thu Sep 23 08:03:01 2004

I have successfully built some Planet packages (RH 9.0 versions) from
source and run them on a YDL 3.0 system. I was able to built ALSA, JACK,
and a few others. Of course I wasn't able to install a low-latency kernel,
nor did I try to rebuild one. Now someone please correct me, but are some
of the special patches not Intel/AMD specific?