[PlanetCCRMA] Hydrogen on FC2 and apt problems also

flump00@breathe.com flump00@breathe.com
Fri Nov 26 15:29:00 2004

Hi there all!
I've just installed the ccrma on FC2, and I've noticed that there isn't jack
support compiled in to Hydrogen. Why not?
I know that there is apparently some real time problems with jack on FC2,
but why is there no jack support for hydrogen?

"Nevermind", thought I, "I'll build it myself from the sourcecode, enabling
jack support. I'll get the devel files from online, as it'll need some
development libraries that I don't have". But alas! Attempting to do an:
apt-get install planetccrma-audiovideoapps-devel

whinges thus:

 planetccrma-audiovideoapps-devel: Depends: a52dec-devel but it is not going
to be installed
                                   Depends: imlib2-devel but it is not going
to be installed
                                   Depends: libmad-devel but it is not going
to be installed
                                   Depends: xosd-devel but it is not going
to be installed
E: Broken packages

Any news? Some help would be greatly appreciated, as I'd love to be able to
run Hydrogen with jack.

Thanks again
Rich