[PlanetCCRMA] Re: Hydrogen on FC2 and apt problems also

flump00@breathe.com flump00@breathe.com
Fri Nov 26 17:16:02 2004

Cheers for that quick reply. I've changed the Hydrogen audio driver to jack,
and it says in the preferences panel 'Not compiled'.

Whenever I restart the hydrogen driver for jack, it says 'No JACK driver
support'. The same happens when I close the preferences dialog, and when I
start Hydrogen. I get no sound out of Hydrogen at all. Hydrogen also does
not appear in QJackctl's list of output ports: no jack!

Rich