[PlanetCCRMA] intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG with planetedge kernels

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Wed Nov 24 09:07:01 2004

in the file /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1 you need to
change TYPE to "wireless".

I dont know where the GUI stuff id getting its info though.

when I have time today I will do some tests and see if I can replicate
your /var/log/messages output

m.