[PlanetCCRMA] intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG with planetedge kernels

Matthew Allen Matthew Allen <mtallen@gmail.com>
Tue Nov 23 21:41:01 2004

did you ever post your /etc/modules.conf?

and of course lsmod |grep ipw

and a new one. after you do a modprobe could you also do a tail
/var/log/messages

Don't fret, I am using this right now under your kernel, so we will
get it to work.

m.