[PlanetCCRMA] AlmusVCU installing on FC1 PlanetCcrma

Michele Spinolo michele.spinolo@tin.it
Sat Nov 13 00:34:01 2004

No, that's not the problem: I installed the kernel source, if it is not
installed compiliing svgalib turns out with error almost istantly, instead
what I get is an error at the end of compiling process.
I have 2.4.x kernel.

That's what I ger after some svgalib compiling:

Make[1]: leaving directory '/root/svgalib-1.9.19/doc'
(cd kernel/svgalib_helper ; make default modules_install)
Make [1]: entering directory '/root/svgalib-1.9.19/kernel/svgalib_helper'

Make -C /lib/modules/2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma/build SUBDIRS=
/root/svgalib-1.9.19/kernel/svgalib_helper modules
Make [2]: entering directory '/usr/src/linux-2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma'

    The present kernel configuration has modules disabled.
    Type 'make config' and enable loadable module support.
    Then build a kernel with module support enabled.

Make[2]:***[modules] error 1
Make[2]: leaving directory '/usr/src/linux-2.4.26-1.ll.rhfc1.ccrma'
Make[1]:***[default] error 2
Make[1]: leaving directory '/root/svgalib-1.9.19/kernel/svgalib_helper'
Make: *** [install module] error 2

Michele